Award Time Continued
While I was away from my blog for personal reasons, I was also nominated for the “Sunshine Award” by Ugochi Jolomi of Teshuva: Inspirations for a Better Life ~ http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com.
The award details:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
Answer the following 10 questions about yourself
- Favorite color? Any and every shade of pink!
- Favorite animals? Dogs for sure, although I don’t currently have one.
- Favorite number? 3 because it represents the Trinity.
- Favorite drink? Coffee!
- Facebook or Twitter? Both, although I use Facebook way more.
- Good book or good movie? Oh, absolutely a good book!
- My Passion? To illustrate and share God’s mercy and grace with those whom He places in my life.
- Giving or getting presents? Giving, especially anonymously.
- Favorite day? Probably Thursday because that’s our local family’s coffee get-together day!
- Favorite flower? Definitely tulips.
Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their posts and let them know they have been given the Sunshine Award
- Ez at Creature Comforts
- Rachel at Faith. Family. Fun.
- Alisa at Faith Imagined
- Julie at Joy’s Hope
- Karla at Karla Dornacher
- Mary at Live Uncaged
- Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventure
- Eileen at The Pink Home
- Janette (Autumn) and Jordan (Spring) at The Two Seasons
- The Heart of J at Through Him with Him in Him