I have been so blessed by all my bloggy friends and today I want to share with you several blog awards I recently received:
These awards are such fun to receive and share with you!
I need to thank Ginger from Daily Life with Fibromyalgia and Peter from PJ Grace Community: Identifying Evidences of God’s Grace .
THANK YOU BOTH!
Peter nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award, the Shine On Award, and the Very Versatile Blogger Award.
Interestingly, both Ginger and Peter nominated me for the Blog of the Year 2012 award so I get to display the image that includes 2 brightly shining stars. [See explanation of this below.]
Peter, I know I am supposed to share 7 things about myself here, but I’ll save that for a few future Tidbit Tuesdays. I only have so much energy these days, and most people would probably be able to just dash off this post quickly, but it literally takes me hours to prepare, compose and schedule this kind of post.
Ginger, I am following your ‘rules’ for the Blog of the Year 2012 because it basically only entails my copying from your post where you listed your nominees. Now that I can manage, so here it is!
Here are my blog nominees for the Blog of the Year 2012:
Chief of the Least
God’s Word for Women
I Hope 4 Him
Meeting in the Clouds
Tammy Kay’s Corner
Teshuva~Inspirations for a Better Life
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Badges
Here are the six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!
Need to know more? Check out our FAQ page.
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – thumbnails
Here are the 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar – feel free to Right Click and save any of the images on this page:
Please visit the blogs I’ve nominated to show your support. You never know—you might be inspired to follow one of them too!