I was recently nominated for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by Cloudwatcher at http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/ —Meeting in the Clouds: Cloudwatcher’s Life Story and Inspirational Blogs ~ 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.
I was initially drawn to Cloudwatcher’s blog because there are similarities in our backgrounds, and I am impressed and blessed by her huge faith in spite of what went on in her young life. I became one of her subscribers because of her clear messages of faith and hope. It is apparent that she spends a huge amount of time and effort in Bible study, research and reading to complete her posts. She is a true blessing and encouragement to me!
As to the title of her blog, Cloudwatcher shares:
“Why “Meeting in the clouds”? The Scripture reference on the heading gives the answer:
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in the air: and so we shall ever be with the Lord.”
What a glorious day that will be! Will you be there?
So thank you so much for the honor of this award, Cloudwatcher. I’m thankful for our blogosphere meeting and look forward to worshipping and praising the Lord together in heaven!
The guidelines for accepting the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
Share seven things about yourself.
- I am the oldest of 5 girls—no boys.
- My name is actually Anna Marie but I dropped the Marie when I was 11 years old and we moved and changed schools. At that young age I thought Anna Marie sounded too Italian and I so wanted to be like most of my friends who were fair-skinned Irish girls.
- I have naturally curly hair with the accompanying eternal frizziness that has frustrated me all my life. During our super-humid monsoon season, which is happening right now, there’s no way I can wear my hair anything but curly. Check it out:
- I was given the nickname “Smiley” by some coworkers many years ago.
- I have a strong dislike for polenta topped with tomato sauce. Don’t ask.
- I was saved in 1979 and then spent 16 years backsliding. I became a true Jesus follower when I rededicated my life to the Lord and was baptized in 1995.
- I love everything about the color pink because it’s such a cheerful color.
- OK, I know it says 7 things but here’s a freebie: I’m a truck girl!
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Meeting in the Clouds
Cloudwatcher’s Life Story and Inspirational Blogs: 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Place the award on your blog.
Pass the award on to other bloggers.
I nominate the following to receive this award:
http://susanstilwell.com/ — I Hope for Him
Teshuva ~ Inspirations for a Better Life
Anna (yes, another one!)
God’s Word for Women
My Life in Color
Please take the time to visit the blogs of these dear ladies. You’ll be glad you did and you might make some new bloggy friends!